Saturday, April 6, 2024

Lindsay Lohan may want to write a book but it may cause anxiety among the stars as truth reveals

 Lindsay Lohan may want to write a book but it may cause anxiety among the stars as truth reveals. 

She told Bustle, "I used to just write about everything. No one was off-limits, and I did not hold back".

"When I accomplish all of the things I want to accomplish, then I’ll maybe consider doing it. But my story isn’t finished yet, so I’m not in a rush to share my side of it".

One source tells, “The people who should be worried include Kim Kardashian, Britney, Nicole Richie, Hayden Panettiere, Paris and Demi Moore. The list goes on and on".

“Everyone on her infamous sex list should be concerned, too. She dated both Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderrama from That ’70s Show — and she has a lot to say about those years. Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, Colin Farrell, Ryan Phillippe and Zac Efron won’t be off-limits, either.”

"Lindsay has seen ugly diva behavior by A-listers. She knows which of her colleagues slept around to get certain jobs, who brought her drug dealer as her plus-one on the red carpet, and who the biggest liar of them all is,” says the insider. “She could even spill on which star used to make fun of her husband behind his back.”

"Lindsay herself is the first to admit she’s far from innocent, but while her career suffered for it, many of those she partied with flourished". 

“She kept a detailed diary of every wild night at the clubs and the debauchery that happened behind closed doors at private parties.”

No comments: