Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Lindsay Lohan feels like a kid upon returning to her Freaky Friday sequel

Lindsay Lohan feels like a kid upon returning to her Freaky Friday sequel.

Freaky Friday 1 was in 2003.

She said on Nightline, “Jamie [Lee Curtis] and I have stayed in touch over the years".

"You know how they say when you have a best friend or someone you’re really close with? If you can not see them for years and years, but when you see them again, it’s like you never separated".

“I think really for me was when I went onto the Disney lot. And being back on the Disney lot because that’s not just Freaky Friday for me. That’s The Parent Trap, that’s Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, that’s Herbie. It’s so many moments for me. So when I got there, I kind of felt like this essence of a little kid again".

“I’m so grateful for every moment of it. Every second… I’m going to, like, get emotional. It’s a great experience.”




No comments: