Sunday, September 27, 2026

Lindsay Lohan did Ramandan for three days with her friend

During an interview on Siwar Shoaib (2017), host asked about the news where Lindsay Lohan was holding a Qur'an and the media attacked her.

Lindsay responded, "Yeah, that's true actually. It's very true. I'd just come back. I'd already move to London and I was working with kids in Brooklyn. And I was going back to hotel".

"And a friend of mind, a very close friend of mine in Lokndon, had given my first Qur'an".

"So I started studying it and reading it. For me, at that point in my life, I was going through a lot in America, with, you know, courts and such".

"So it was a solace for me. It was like a safe thing for me. And so I needed to find something for me to, you know, have as my own".

"I was walking into the hotel and I was holding it. Someone got a picture of it and people in America did not like it but my intention was not like hold a book, a religious book and that wasn't a thing."

"I just happened to be holding a religious book and people really went at me for it and judged me".

Host asked her,"Have you ever tried to pray?".

Lindsay answered, "Yeah, I have".

Host then asked, "Oh, really?In the Muslim way?".

Lindsay then said, "Yes, I actually did Ramadan for three days with my friend. She's from Kuwait but she lives in London".







No comments: