Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Lindsay Lohan had a high speed experience before she was ready to act in Herbie: Fully Loaded

Lindsay Lohan had a high speed experience before she was ready to act in HERBIE: FULLY LOADED.

She sat in the car, that was driven by expert with the speed of 160 mph.

She admitted that she was a bit scare.

She tells her experience, "When I first got in, I was quite frightened. I was sitting there and gripping onto the sides of the seat. But then it gets so hot you feel it through the gloves".

"It was really scary because you get very close to the wall. So you feel like you're actually going to crash into it and there's nothing you can do. But after that feeling, you feel like, 'I'm glad I did that, it was a great experience!' It was very exhilarating, so it was fun.

No comments: