Sunday, June 25, 2023

Lindsay Lohan tried to dye her own hair once, but turned out different color

While filming the 2004 movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Lindsay Lohan tried to change her hair color.

 She told during an interview for Vogue’s Life in Looks series, “They wanted my hair to be more red, so I bought bleach on my own. I remember (co-star) Megan Fox was with me and I was like, ‘Don’t tell them, but I’m highlighting my own hair.’ And this was the result. So, never highlight your own hair at home with just bleach".

She tried to go blonde again the following year but turned out to be yellow.

She said, “I was really changing for fashion, my life was changing for fashion. No one wanted me to dye my hair blonde, everyone was like, ‘Do not do that, you’re going to ruin your red hair.’ Especially my mom. And this is the problem – when you go from red to blonde and you do it in a rush, it goes yellow. This is the true hard fact – don’t change your natural red hair".

No comments: