Friday, October 27, 2023

Lindsay Lohan's former fiance abused her when they were together

 Lindsay Lohan's former fiance Egor Tarabasov abused her when they were together.

There were an incident where Lindsay throw Egor's phone out from the car and Egor stopped the car to take his phone.

Lindsay tried to get the phone but Egor stops her by grabbing and twisting her arm behind her back.

Lindsay left him after being abused by him few times in the past. 

She tells, “I need closure. I genuinely fell in love with him but he broke my trust and made me feel unsafe.”

“I know I’m not an angel but I’ve tried to fix things. It’s down to him now. I had suggested we go for couples’ counseling but there comes a time when I have to put myself first, my family, and also think about my career which I’ve worked so hard for. I also don’t want to let my fans down by not being the strong woman I have become.”

No comments: