Friday, October 6, 2023

Raven Symone thinks Lindsay Lohan is one of the coolest women when they were roommates

Raven Symone thinks Lindsay Lohan is one of the coolest women when she first met her. They were roommates.

She recalled meeting her for the first time, "When I First met Lindsay Lohan, we clicked because we did the fashion shoot together, she was cool. We were the only one what were like: 'What up girl', I was like 'What Up girl...' I'll just say I thought she was from Atlanta the way she was proportioned and acted, when normally girls in the industry look a different way".

"I was like 'Let me find out you're down' and she was like 'Yeah I eat', and I was like 'Good for you, you eat, thats rare!' And so I was like 'I know you're not going to college right now and I'm not going to college so let's have a roommate experience.' She was real real cool actually. She became real busy with work, and she never really moved in I just got rent from her for 14 months".

Then she mentioned Lindsay left all her shoes in the house as well as her clothes. 

No comments: