Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Lily Allen sneaked out from her hotel with Lindsay Lohan to get a matching tattoo

During an appearance on Off Menu podcast, Lily Allen told hosts James Acaster and Ed Gamble that more than a decade ago, she sneaked out from her hotel with Lindsay Lohan to get matching tattoo.

She recalled, “She broke me out of the Chateau Marmont hotel at about three o’ clock in the morning, and I had promo to do the next day so they had security out the front of my hotel room, because I was very badly behaved in those days".

“But [Lindsay] knew how to get out the back way, so she came to my room and we jumped over the fence at the back of the hotel and ran down Sunset Boulevard to Shamrock Tattoo Parlour, and we both got this [index finger] tattoo, which now says ‘1985’ but that night it said ‘Shhh’.”

When she woke up the next day, the headlines were: “Lindsay and Lily copy Rihanna.”

No comments: