Thursday, March 14, 2024

Lindsay and Ayesha Curry shared on how they met

Lindsay Lohan and Ayesha Curry shared on how they met in the new issue of PEOPLE.

Lindsay shared, “We met through a mutual friend, chef Michael Mina, who said to my husband, ‘Lindsay and Ayesha need to meet. So then Ayesha was coming to Dubai and we met at the restaurant Mina.”

“We all just honestly hit it off. We were supposed to have dinner for an hour, just a little meetup, and we ended up spending the whole evening.”

“We all just honestly hit it off. We were supposed to have dinner for an hour, just a little meetup, and we ended up spending the whole evening.”

For Curry side, she tells that they have many things in common, “So I am a super introvert, and so in my adulthood I haven't made adult friends".

"It was just wild meeting somebody that I got along with so well, and we had so many common interests right away, so it was cool.”

Both of their husband also bonded, Lindsay explained, “It’s so funny because they’re both homebodies, too". 

“They are severe homebodies. Yeah. But I think what’s cool is they’re both really encouraging of us".

No comments: