Saturday, March 9, 2024

Lindsay Lohan was asked whether she would return to music

Lindsay Lohan was asked whether she would return to music. Lindsay told ET's Rachel Smith at the New York City premiere of 'Irish Wish, "We'll see. You never know".

Rachel told her that she could sing the theme song.

Lindsay responded, "I think if I did, it would be doing a song with my sister coz that's the path she's on and I want to support that".

"So I think maybe we'd do something together and that's where it would happen".

In the past, Lindsay said that she stopped music because of her sister Ali.

She said, "I slowed down on the singing because my sister's biggest passion in life is singing, and I really wanted her to have that path and didn't want to distract from that at all".

Lindsay arranged to have her sister's song "Without You" in her movie "Falling for Christmas".

No comments: