Monday, May 13, 2024

Bette Midler regrets for not suing Lindsay Lohan

Bette Midler regrets for not suing Lindsay Lohan for exiting early for sitcom "Bette. She did not continue in the following 16 episodes. Lindsay acted as her daughter in that sitcom.

She told during an interview on "Fail Better", a podcast where David Duchovny is the host, "'Bette'. A big, big mistake. I think for several reasons".

“Lindsay Lohan was cast as my daughter in the pilot. Well, after the pilot, Lindsay Lohan decided she didn’t want to do it. Or she had other fish to fry. So, Lindsay Lohan left the building. And I said, well, now what do you do?”.

"I didn’t know that I could have taken charge, that I could have asserted, because I think because I was so terrified of being branded a grandstander."


No comments: