Lana Del Rey felt she was in a similar situation to Lindsay Lohan, with critics and former peers failing to give her the respect she believes she deserves as an artist.
The singer admitted that the lack of praise she receives sometimes leaves her feeling so low that she considers returning to drinking.
Del Rey, admitted to Canada's Fashion Magazine, "If you are born an artist, you have no choice but to fight to stay an artist. I feel like my work's important, but I don't always feel like I get respect for it…when I feel like people don't like this music and that the 10 years I spent making what I made was not for a good reason, that makes me want to drink again."
Lana reveal that she has one good fan in showbusiness, Lindsay Lohan.
She tells, "She's really interesting, and she's a fan of mine and she knows that I love her too".
"Anyone who has enough online traction and gains a lot of opinions about them can empathize with her. We are in a similar boat."

No comments:
Post a Comment