Friday, July 31, 2026

Lindsay Lohan is putting a lot of effort into an upcoming project with her husband, Bader Shammas

Lindsay Lohan is putting a lot of effort into an upcoming project with her husband, Bader Shammas.

She told US on Monday, July 27, "We're building something right now, and it's very exciting. And so, yeah, just putting my 100 [percent] into everything that I do, and love in life is my main goal."

Lohan also added her other goals, "[I want to continue] to be the best mom I can be, the best wife I can be, the best daughter, sister I can be, woman and entrepreneur, businesswoman [and] actress I can be">

"Just being my best self is always a goal to me, and always elevating myself and challenging myself in the right ways."

Lohan enjoys doing things with her son, Luai, "[I love to do] anything he wants to do — like, today, we played dentist and docto".

"I get him these dentist things [so] that he's not afraid to go to the dentist … and not afraid of [the] doctor. So, he plays being the doctor and, when he does these little things, and he goes, 'OK, it's this time. Open the mouth.' It's just the sweetest thing because everything's so pure, and it's just anything and everything he wants to do is my favorite thing to do."

No comments: