Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Bella Thorne opened up about comparisons to Lindsay Lohan during her early years in the spotlight

During an appearance on the Call Her Daddy podcast, Bella Thorne opened up about comparisons to Lindsay Lohan during her early years in the spotlight.

She shared, "I didn’t so much hang out with people from the network. I hung out with Zendaya. We hung out. ‘Shake It Up’ was in a different time when Miley and Selena and Demi and those shows, they were all, I think, 16, 17 when we were starting, so the eras are so different, and yet they intersect and I remember when I was 12, people asking me if I was gonna be, you know, comparing us, all the Disney girls, with Miley and Selena in this new era, and asking which was gonna be the next bad girl, and, ‘Are you gonna be like Lindsay Lohan?’ All these things at 12, 13. You’re just, your brain is trying so hard. Like, ‘Am I gonna be like, what? What is the question?’ It’s such a weird…".

No comments: