Sunday, August 23, 2026

Paris Hilton went to visit a woman’s shelter and gave a gift to a homeless woman but she was mistook for Lindsay Lohan

Paris Hilton went to visit a woman’s shelter and gave a gift to a homeless woman but she was mistook for Lindsay Lohan (happened in 2011).

The homeless woman told her, "I'm going to give them to my sister as soon as I get back to Oklahoma and I'm going to tell them that Lindsay (gave them to me)... I thought you were supposed to be in rehab?"

In the voice over, Hilton can be heard saying; “If I were Lindsay, I’d be stealing earrings. Not giving them away”. Talk about cattiness."

In response to this matter, Lindsay tells her piece of mind, "[Paris] is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."

No comments: