Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Christy Carlson Romano revealed that Lindsay Lohan once brutally insulted her at the Chateau Marmont

Christy Carlson Romano told Page Six at the second annual “Virtual Reali-Tea” 2026 Awards Tuesday that Lindsay Lohan once brutally insulted her at the Chateau Marmont.

She shared, "I remember one time I was at the Chateau Marmont and I had seen her out in New York one time, it was like an awkward exchange of meeting one another".

"And then I was at the Cheateau and then she was kind of like glancing my way and she goes, ‘I guess they’re letting anyone in here'".

"I got so much shade, but you know what, savage — points for being savage".

"I think everyone has grown into these very different lifestyles too, like, where Lindsay is, where Hilary [Duff] is, like, where I am, it’s all so weird".

"I walk over and ramble some lame, drunken bulls—t that sounds like I am some superfan. Lindsay stares at me blankly for a second and smiles, but I can tell she’s annoyed by me. I have no clue what else to say. I’m so humiliated that I just walk back to my table and refill my drink."

"She’s unapologetic, and it seems so freeing".

No comments: