Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Backstreet Boy A. J. McLean paid thousands of dollars on Lindsay Lohan's sexy vampire images

Backstreet Boy A. J. McLean paid thousands of dollars on Lindsay Lohan's sexy vampire images. The images was taken by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.

The images were shown at Shields art exhibition in Los Angeles (2011). 

Shields told RadarOnline.com, “A. J. paid between $30,000 and $40,000 for the large print of Lindsay with Michael Trevino. I was really thrilled with how the exhibition went and we sold a lot of my images on the night including one of Diana Agron from Glee, Emma Roberts and actors Spencer Falls and Sarah Carroll".

“This is what I do for a living and my subjects do not get a cut of any sales generated just a lot of exposure by being photographed by me. Hopefully, I will work with Lindsay again and she was thrilled with the results of our latest collaboration.”

No comments: