Monday, September 4, 2023

Lindsay Lohan was punched in the face by a homeless woman because she thought Lindsay wants to trafficking her children

Lindsay Lohan posted a live video on Instagram and filmed a family of Syrian refugees (2018). 

She offered a hotel room to the children, saying to the mother, “You should not have them on the floor. You should be a hard-working woman and you should be doing what you can for your children, so they have a better life".

The family stands up and walks away but Lindsay follows them and told them, “Guys, you’re going the wrong way, my car is here, come. They’re trafficking children. I won’t leave until I take you, now I know who you are, don’t f**k with me.”

“You’re ruining Arabic culture. Don’t f**k with Pakistan.”

“You’re taking these children. They want to go. I’m with you. Don’t worry, the whole world is seeing this right now, I will walk forever, I stay with you don’t worry.”

When Lindsay tried to reach one of the children, saying "give me your hand", the mother punched her face.


Lindsay got shocked, saying, “I’m like in shock right now, I’m just like so scared”.

No comments: