Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ne-yo had doubts when he was asked to collaborate with Lindsay Lohan to record songs

Ne-yo had doubts when he was asked to collaborate with Lindsay Lohan to record songs. He apologized to her for assuming that she was a bad singerz

Ne-yo wrong the song "Bossy" for Lohan's upcoming album "Spirit In The Dark".

His thoughts were, "Straight up and down I thought it was gonna suck. I was like, Lindsay Lohan are you joking? Are you serious?".

"What the hell am I going to do for Lindsay Lohan? I took it as a challenge. And we put together a record for her."

After hear her singing, he complimented her and thought her voice was "ridiculously fabulous".

He said, "It's a quality record. One that I didn't think she was going to be able to pull off. Again, I will admit that I had to eat my words. I tried to call her and apologise for the assumption."

No comments: